Xactium is partnering with RiskSpotlight to deliver training and content to those starting out in operational risk.
This new online course offers a short introduction and background to the world of operational risk and is designed for someone joining a risk team as a relative beginner or anyone that is looking for an overview.
The course is FREE (donation to Save the Children is appreciated)
Duration: 3 hours
- Understanding operational Risk Definition
- Common operational risks and categories
- Identifying risks & controls
- Analysis of risks & controls
- Defining key risk indicators
- Loss data collection
- Issues and remedial actions
Course date: 4th August
Time: 13:00 to 16:00
Format: Online course