In a recent interview with www.cio.co.uk (full article here), Gareth Lewis, CIO at the FCA talks about the want to analyse all the data he can in order to ensure regulated businesses are not unfairly treating UK consumers.
Some of the key points from the interview include:
- Key technologies include SaaS integrated with key UK-based systems
- Strategic technology deals in place with Salesforce and Oracle
- Introduction of 50,000 new firms under the Consumer Credit Programme
- The number of cloud aplications being used is continuously increasing
- Vision for the future = more SaaS
- Strategic aim for the CIO and IT operations = cost reduction over the next FY.
See the full www.CIO.co.uk interview here