This breakfast briefing will provide Xactium customers with the opportunity to see a demonstration of the first release of our enhanced Compliance Management tool. This is an ideal opportunity for customers to ask questions as well as provide feedback on product functionality and usability to assist with future development. The session will also be a valuable networking opportunity for Risk and Compliance profressionals to share experiences, challenges and best practices.
Key process areas and features of Xactium Compliance to be demonstrated during the workshop include:
- Compliance Programme Management: Tracking multiple compliance programmes and actions, test cycle automation.
- Breaches and Incidents: Using online incident portal, managing incident notification workflows, reporting on incidents.
- Compliance Activity Tracking: Tracking all compliance related activity.
- Employee Compliance: Logging and tracking employee activity and declarations.
- Regulation Tracking: Recording upcoming changes and activities.
Click here for more information