We are looking for a passionate, talented, and resourceful Junior/Graduate Software Developer to join our team. This is an ideal role for an individual who is keen to start or develop their career in a rapidly growing and exciting technology space – cloud computing.
You will be part of a new and exciting team leading innovation in cloud technology in areas such as Artificial Intelligence, Virtual/Augmented Reality, Machine Learning, Big Data, Analytics and many others. We're looking for a problem solver, with a familiarity with any kind or level of programming. Training will be provided for anyone that doesn’t see themselves as a programmer already.
Essential Skills and Experience
To be considered for this position, you must:
● Be an analytical and creative thinker, with strong problem solving skills.
● Have the drive to build great software, coupled with the desire to continue learning new technologies.
● Possess technical skills in one or more Object Oriented programming languages (e.g. Java, PHP, C#) and enthusiasm to learn.
Desirable Skills and Experience
● BSc/MSc degree in an appropriate subject, e.g. Computer Science, Software Engineering, Maths or
● Strong analytics / maths background abilities.
● Programming experience on the Force.com Salesforce Platform.
● Other relevant professional qualifications or experience.
● Interest or experience in AI and machine learning.
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
● A passion for software development, and enjoys learning new skills and emerging technologies, who
likes to keep up to date on the latest ideas.
● High levels of motivation, initiative and enthusiasm.
● Good interpersonal skills, ability to function independently as well as part of a team.
● Motivated to improve own technical skills.
● Committed to delivering quality results on a challenging schedule.
● Eligible to work in the UK.
One of the things that our employees say is great about working at Xactium is that they get
to work with technically excellent people in a fun and collaborative environment. We also
offer some great perks:
● Competitive FTE salary depending on experience.
● 25 days holiday, plus buy or sell 3 days.
● An extra day’s holiday on your birthday.
● Contributory pension scheme.
● Use of a Macbook Pro.
● Good training opportunities.
● Flexible working.
● Free fruit and snacks.
● Regular social activities and,
● Opportunities to contribute to our fundraising and social activities