Do you have strong techincal skills in one or more programming languages and the ability to build great software?
If so, we would like to find out more about you! Xactium is a small yet rapidly growing cloud computing software company, that has developed an excellent reputation with customers such as Centrica, JLT Group, Direct Line Group and the Financial Conduct Authority. We were also a key supplier to the London Olympic Games. We are looking for a Developer with a wide skill set and who is keen to develop their career in a rapidly growing and exciting technology space – cloud computing specifically on the Salesforce Force.com platform.
Essential Skills and Experience
To be considered for this position, you must have:
- Programming experience, preferably on the Force.com Salesforce platform but this is not essential (if you don’t have Force.com experience we will cross-train you but your background should be in an Object Oriented programming language. e.g. Java, PHP, C#).
- Strong object-oriented programming ability and a love of programming and the ability to apply computer science to solve complex problems.
- A solid understanding of relational databases, normalised database design and query languages.
- Experience of Source Code control (preferably git).
One of the things that our employees say is great about working at Xactium is that they get to work with technically excellent people in a fun and collaborative environment. We also offer some great perks:
- Competitive FTE salary of £30,000 - £35,000 p.a. depending on experience;
- 25 days holiday, plus buy or sell 3 days;
- An extra day’s holiday on your birthday;
- Contributory pension scheme;
- A MacBook;
- Good training opportunities;
- Flexible working;
- Cake Wednesdays;
- Free fruit;
- Regular social activities; and,
- Opportunities to contribute to our fundraising and social activities
How to Apply
To find out more about the role visit our LinkedIn page.
If you are eligible to work in the UK and are interested in applying for this position please send your CV and covering email to email@example.com. No agencies please.